EPIC Primary Care is devoted to the communities we serve. Each of our locations is a community-focused patient healthcare center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare support and services to all our patients for highest quality outcomes. Our mission is to provide convenient, affordable, and easily accessible healthcare services to individuals and families in our community. Combining advanced technology with latest diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, cutting-edge practices, innovative research, and a strong network of highly qualified physicians, nurses and allied health professionals, we strive to provide exceptional, high-quality care to all our patients. This has helped us evolve, over the years, from a “traditional” clinic to a comprehensive and integrated healthcare center.
Our hand-picked and aggressively trained Advanced Care Team (ACT) works around the clock to provide the finest, yet thoughtful, care to thousands of patients every day. Our ACT healthcare model consists of a team of various healthcare providers like physicians, advanced practitioner providers, diagnostics team members, dieticians, exercise physiologists, behavioral health counselors, and pharmacists who provide integrated Personalized Augmented and Comprehensive (PAC) care with touch points throughout the continuum of care.
All our locations and specialties are digitally connected to streamline care and continuity for improved health outcomes and uninterrupted communication. Being recognized year after year by many top national and local institutions for having some of the highest quality scores in patient healthcare delivery, we are helping people, and communities as a whole, live healthier, fuller lives. Within a short span of time, EPIC Primary Care has become an integral part of the communities we serve. Our comprehensive and integrated health centers across Detroit, Southfield, and Ferndale deliver streamlined, continuous care. We pride ourselves in being the primary source of care for thousands of families and highly complex groups.
Let’s Work Together to Make Our Community Happier, Healthier and Better
With a team of physicians and healthcare practitioners employed and thousands of patients being served in each location, we at EPIC PC are committed to provide world-class healthcare services to enable and empower people across Wayne and Oakland Counties, and beyond to take an active approach to their health. In our quest to provide continuous, high-quality, and affordable healthcare to all our patients, we work with local communities, like-minded businesses, medical specialists, hospitals, and health centres in and around the areas we serve.
Who Could Be Our Partners?
Clinics and Speciality centers
Spa & Hair Salons
Churches and other places of worship
Schools and Colleges
Hospitals and Surgical centers
Skilled care facilities and post-acute care centers
Partner With US
So come, partner with us and help us in making your community happier, healthier, and better! We strive to be your one-stop destination for all your healthcare needs. Our EPIC Healthcare Centers offer a wide range of services to our patients. These include:
- Advanced Chronic Care Management
- EPIC Diagnostic Services
- Wellness and Preventive Health checks
- Heart and Cardiovascular Care
- Diabetic Care and Education
- Nutritional Counselling
- Exercise Physiology and Weight Loss Program
- Physical Therapy
- Mental Health Counseling
- Paediatric Care
- Women Health Care
- In-office Testing
How You Can Help
EPIC Primary Care is all about promoting good health and absolute well being of the society. Our model embraces a strong coordination between local leaders, private organizations, businesses and NGOs to bring about an everlasting change in the health of people. It is healthcare for the community, by the community.
Collaborate with EPIC Primary Care and help us improve the overall health of your community. You can help us:
- Look for a new strategic location in your area for EPIC Healthcare centre
- Promote EPIC Healthcare Services within your organization and beyond
- Club our custom offers and affordable healthcare packages with your plans and products
- Distribute our marketing material, brochures, flyers, caps, key chains, comic books, interactive and cross-promotional material within your staff and to your clients to promote our services and yours
- Allow us to set up kiosks and health camps in your premises
Why Join EPIC Primary Care’s Community Healthcare Initiative?
- All the healthcare decisions of your community are made locally
- Continuous care is being provided to all the areas within your community
- We are able to get better understanding of the healthcare needs of your community
- A bigger area is targeted and all community health issues are being addressed
The Benefits Go Both Ways
The benefits of partnering with EPIC Primary Care’s Community Healthcare program are two-fold. While it helps us better address the healthcare needs of your community, it also provides:
- Better recognition to your business in the local community
- Positive publicity to you and your organization through local media
- An improved leadership position and increased influence within the community and beyond
- A visible demonstration of your organization’s ethics, values and care for the community
- A healthier workforce that’s more productive and informed about their healthcare needs
How to Join?
If your company, business, or center believes in addressing and improving the healthcare needs of your community, we would love to hear from you! Simply fill up our Membership Application form and we will get in touch with you in the shortest time possible. Alternatively, you can also chat with our healthcare representatives or call us at our toll free helpline numbers Ferndale 248-336-4000/ Detroit 313-861-4400.
- EPIC corporate brochure, ACT and PAC brochures
- Flyers that talk about EPIC Pharmacy and healthcare services
- Promotional giveaways like caps and key chains
- Other promotional products for your business
Allow us to enter work alongside you and promote our services to the community.