Halloween’s Here Folks!! Get Set to Have a Trunk-Or-Treat Blast at EPIC
Halloween is a fun-filled time for kids and parents. From candies to costumes and from games to goodies the event is an exciting time for the little ones.
And this year, there’s good news for all the EPIC lovers.
We are throwing a Halloween Trunk-or-Treat at our offices this year to provide a safe and fun environment for kids around the neighborhood to have some spooktacular fun… and you’re invited!
The event will take place at EPIC Primary Care’s Detroit (18463 Livernois Ave) and Ferndale (911 E9 Mile Rd) offices on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm respectively. There will be plenty of fun games, candy, music and prizes!
We encouraged everyone, to show up at this Halloween themed event in costume!
While Halloween is all about fun and amusement for kids, it is also an occasion for parents to be extra-careful about the health and safety of their kids.
EPIC Primary Care suggests you some of the best practices to help keep everyone happy and safe this Halloween –
- Say no to masks. Since masks can obstruct vision, it is better to create the same idea with face paint. You can try a hypoallergenic (less likely to cause an allergic reaction), non-toxic make-up kit for this.
- Get light, comfy costumes. Dark colors are obviously harder to see at night, so dress your kids up in light and bright costumes for the event. Or else, you can add reflective accessories to their dark costumes.
- Avoid items such as oversized shoes, heels, long dresses and long capes. Costumes should fit properly to prevent trips and falls.
- Put your child’s name, address and phone number on their costume. Remember to dress your child for the weather. Add layers if needed.
- Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Remove make-up before bedtime to prevent possible skin and eye irritation.
- If your child is going out without an adult: Make sure your child is in a group of at least 3 people. Give them a flashlight. A cell phone is also a good idea.
- Discuss in advance the route they should follow. Ask them to call you if they plan to go on a street that isn’t on the planned route.
- Tell your children not to eat anything until they get home.
- A good meal prior to parties and trick-or-treating will discourage youngsters from filling up on Halloween treats.
EPIC’s Halloween bash is going to make your kids happier this year. So, mark it on your schedule for October 25th and let us know in advance!